Online courses for big companies
There are specific training barriers that are attributable to companies with many employees or multinationals with offices in different countries. They are barriers that in some cases go beyond the classic “face-to-face training vs. Online training”.
Companies are aware of the positive aspects of training their employees and are increasingly seeking to find the format that best suits their specific needs. It is frequent that within the organization there is the role of the performance manager and that it is this that plans the training plans.
In the case of companies with large staff, which have to train a large number of people on different topics, they face certain conditions:
- Meeting in the same physical space is complicated and more so in these times. There are occasions in which it is necessary to move to another place or rent a suitable venue.
- The cost can skyrocket with the sum of these associated expenses that for different circumstances are sometimes unavoidable.
- Calendar synchronization takes time. Time is wasted and that’s the next point.
- Loss of time traveling, own or someone else’s tardiness, unnecessary breaks or breaks that extend over time
These conditions can disappear with online training. Those trainings that offer generic content for all employees with a clear example. The onboarding or welcome manuals are an example.
A teacher can have better or worse days. A session can be monopolized by an assistant who asks questions insistently. The student may be tired or unmotivated at that precise moment etc.
ADVANTAGES OF ONLINE TRAINING
An online training platform allows all your employees to avoid these frequent situations.
- The platform does not depend on your motivation or your fatigue to offer the same information over and over again, giving the same opportunity to all attendees.
- The most introverted profiles do not suffer from the egocentricity of their peers. There is always someone …
- It is possible to choose the moment in which the training is received. We can assume that they will choose the most opportune moment for them.
- It is no longer an expense that is repeated, but it is amortized with use.
Every company is different. The courses can be as corporate as one wants. Fonts, colors, logos, images, adapted content, etc.
Also every employee is different. Some are more receptive to gamification and competition, some are more theoretical, some are more visual, and some are more practical. Let’s not forget those who need a little of everything depending on the type of content.
TRAINING FOR ALL
There are several modalities that you can offer your team and that can be combined in the same training:
- Software simulation: Learning by doing. The student remains active as it offers a great level of interaction.
- Video tutorials: We record what you want to teach and we adapt to the level of depth you want. In addition, we have the possibility of applying the formative pill format to facilitate its consumption.
- Gamification: This method is based on the foundations of the game. It is a playful, positive experience that increases fun and consequently the level of attention.
What if you apply them all? If you want to know how to use the Blended Learning modality click HERE.
At GEMINYS we have specialists in graphic design and elearning content creation who will find the best way to structure your content in the most pleasant, coherent way for pedagogy.
In addition, we seek that the user remains active. The courses offer personalized and reasoned feedback to each student’s response. In this way, we reinforce exposure to relevant content.
We understand the need for immediacy in the design of online course solutions for large companies, so we always try to develop training in a short time.
We resolve doubts about the training platform directly with the user so that you do not have to spend your time acting as an intermediary.
If you are still not sure, we give you 5 more reasons to plan the formation of your team.
- 94% of employees would stay longer with a company if they invested in its training and development.
- 1 in 2 employees say they prefer more social and collaborative environments, both in the office and in online courses.
- One third of the skills required for a given position change every 5 years.
- eLearning increases learning retention rates between 25% and 60%.
- Producing and providing online courses consumes 90% less energy per person and produces 85% less CO2 emissions than face-to-face training.
Is it difficult for you to take the step? We have experience in designing online courses for large companies. Write or call us without obligation. We will be happy to hear about your situation and tell you how we can help you improve.